Catering To Damaged Black Men By Deliberately “Getting It Twisted”
During the course of several recent conversations about the No Wedding, No Womb campaign, I’ve heard some Black women make incredibly nonsensical and convoluted arguments in support African-American women continuing to have the majority of their children out of wedlock (oow). They are opposed to any suggestion that more (heterosexual) African-American women should get their childbearing choices back in sync with time-tested human norms. Specifically, the time-tested human norm of “no wedding, no womb.” They take this position despite the unmitigated catastrophe oow has caused for the African-American collective. Basically, according to them, marriage is for every other type of human woman except Black/African-American women.
As I said during Remove Grasshoppers From Your Social Networks, I’m not convinced these Black women sincerely believe the crazy arguments they’re making in support of oow. I don’t believe that most of these women sincerely:
- Don’t understand that out of wedlock births (oow) and the single parenting that is the logical, predictable result of oow, has engulfed the African-American collective in destructive flames.
- Don’t understand that sex is the leading cause of pregnancy, far ahead of in vitro fertilization and immaculate conception.
- Don’t understand that several millennia of human experience have shown that human pair-bonding (also known as marriage), and the extended family obligations created by marriage, represent the best human practice for child-rearing.
- Don’t understand that “programs” cannot replace family.
- Don’t understand that the last few decades of “programs” have not worked; even in the context of a functioning economy. The economy is no longer functioning.
- Don’t understand that the federal and state governments don’t have the money to pay for current “programs.” They certainly don’t have the money for additional “programs.” Nor is there any desire on the part of the rest of the US population to subsidize African-Americans’ dysfunction with additional programs to accommodate our mass, self-destructive refusal to form families.
- Don’t understand that there’s already a time-tested, widely-known, and commonly-practiced human “program” that provides “support systems” for women and their children. It’s called marriage and (legitimate) family.
- Don’t understand that, after 40+ years of our whining, other Americans are not going to rearrange their society to accommodate African-Americans’ refusal to form families. This restructuring won’t happen now, or any time in the foreseeable future. Other people will simply continue to leave us behind. To die in our foolishness.
Frankly, I don’t believe that many Black women are that stupid. Instead, I believe that many of them adopt these arguments because doing otherwise would mean the end of “nuthin’ but a brother” business as usual. Adhering to normal, human standards for mate selection and procreation would mean acknowledging that the vast majority of African-American males are unfit and unwilling to function as men by serving as competent protectors and providers.
Once an African-American woman acknowledges this fact, the next logical step is for her to expand her dating and marriage options to include non-Black men the global village. Doing that would require a woman to leave the (false) comfort zone of dealing with the dysfunctional collective of Black men.
Well, during a recent comment over at Halima’s blog (Black Women’s Interracial Relationship Circle), another blogger named Evia (blog host of Black Female Interracial Marriage Ezine) got right to the nitty-gritty about the motivations of these Black female No Wedding, No Womb opponents. Halima quoted part of Evia’s comment during her latest post,
Halima, virtually all of the confusion among bw regarding this issue and many others is due to bw contorting themselves to accommodate the damaged thinking and behavior of bm.
Since the bulk of black males in the West have adopted the thinking and behaviors that are out of sync with the norms of most cultures, societies and groups in the world, black women suicidally adjust their thinking and behavior to follow suit. This is THE pattern of behavior of the masses of bw.
For ex. I cannot imagine more than a handful (if even that many) of bw arguing that it’s fine for them to have massive numbers of children OOW by white men or Asian men. LOL! They would NEVER do that. It’s only because they’re having these children by black males who won’t marry them and assume the role of men and responsible fathers, that these women are making this foolish argument. Why? It’s because so many AA women and bw of that type have been programmed for centuries to adjust and (emphasis added by halima) be self-sacrificing for non-reciprocating, hateful bm..
Evia’s right, and I strongly urge you to read her entire comment in the comment section to that post. A lot of these Black female naysayers have all sorts of convoluted, fake-sophisticated arguments that boil down to one common denominator: They will tolerate and excuse anything at all to accommodate the non-functional masses of African-American males. Since their arguments are nonsensical and downright insulting to Black women’s basic humanity, I only have one question about these women.
How low will they go—and how twisted will they get it—to cater to damaged Black men?
Tagged as: uncategorized